FiberSense is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy explains how we collect, use, share and hold your personal information. We may update this policy from time to time by posting the revised version on our website.
In order to provide information to you if you contact us or to perform a function related to providing you with services, we need to collect and hold some personal information about you. The types of information we may collect include:
- your contact details (such as your name, email address, position, company name and contact phone numbers); and
- records of your use of your services and your communications with us.
We usually collect personal information about you when you interact directly with us. For example, we collect your personal details when you provide information to us by email, or when you enter your personal details on our websites. We may collect personal information from you in connection with FiberSense events, promotions or marketing activities.
We use your personal information to provide you with services and support. In doing so, we may use your personal information for related purposes, such as:
- managing customer and investor events;
- dealing with your enquiries and providing you with customer support;
- delivering our products and services to you;
- managing your services, including account management, billing, processing payments and collecting debts;
- administering our agreements or licences with you;
- investigating complaints and carrying out dispute resolution;
- product research and development, business planning and staff training; and
- communicating with you about the services and special promotions we (and our affiliated companies) offer or which we think may be of interest to you, unless you have requested us not to do so. We may tell you about these services and offers via direct mail, electronic direct mail, unsolicited telemarketing calls or any other means of direct communication. You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may need to share your personal information with other organisations in connection with our supply of services or support we provide to you. For example, we may disclose your personal information to:
- our out-sourced service providers who perform functions and services on our behalf, such as the delivery of material, mailing functions or IT services;
- marketing partners with which we share our marketing activities;
- our legal, accounting and financial advisers and our affiliated companies;
- any person, with your consent;
- government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is required for us to comply with our legal obligations; or
- a specified recipient to facilitate a purchase or potential purchase of our business.
We treat your personal information as confidential within FiberSense and our affiliated companies. We store your personal information electronically and/or in hard copy form. We take a range of measures to protect the security of your personal information, including by storing electronic information in password-protected servers that are in restricted and monitored areas.
All accesses to pages on our websites are “logged”. The logged information contains such things as a list of the pages accessed and the sort of browser used. This information is used to check for attempts at “hacking”, or other fraudulent activity, to indicate missing pages or other web server problems. We also use it to provide general statistics such as the number of people viewing particular parts of the site.
Your personal information can be accessed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and correct personal information that we hold about you (such as your contact details) by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you have an enquiry regarding privacy, or you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to the Privacy Officer at Suite 1A, 1110 Middle Head Road, Mosman, NSW 2088.